Some random and/or useless facts, just because I'm bored
1. Even though I am an anthro artrist and do draw some edgy art from time to time, I don't see myself as a full fledged furry. Guess the fague description of what is a furry and fact number 2 are partly to blame.
2. When I first joined DA (well before I posted my first deviation) I was not at all interested in pure anthropomorphic art. Over time I found artists like tailsrulz and tofu93 and I started to doodle up somethings for myself.
3. I can drive a car with manual gearbox, though that's standard practice in Europe and the Netherlands. I do have a license, so no accusing me of joyriding
4. I have horrible concentration capabilities. If I have to do something that's not all that interesting it only takes half an hour for me to fill up one page of my notebook with random doodles.
5. Besides being a stubborn prick (trust me I can be) I also have a strong set of morals. That combination can cause quite some frustration from time to time with people I'm in the same room with.
6. I don't mind what people believe in or what fandom they belong to, as long as they keep it to themselves. I don't like people who try to shove things in my face and say I have to believe/like something they like. I've never been popular, and I don't need a certain fandom to help me with that.
7. I like not being the centre of attention. I'm one of those people that can blend into a crowd fairly well (eventhough I'm over 6 feet tall) I often get thing explained to me, that I had already heard before, just because people don't notice me. I love the confused looks on their faces when they find out I'd been there all along
Now then, back to the lesson